This is random bullshit, begun around 2004 and picked up again in 2017 - because: why not.
holy crap! Can you even believe it? Did you go out and get all hammied last night because of it? I know everyone in Chicago was due to the constantly honking horns and random yells. Go Sox!!!!!
No -- was home in Brooklyn, watching with my roommate Zuber -- it was a good game! I was quite thrilled!!!!Called my dad, got a little tearful watching WGN ... it was good stuff.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
holy crap! Can you even believe it? Did you go out and get all hammied last night because of it? I know everyone in Chicago was due to the constantly honking horns and random yells. Go Sox!!!!!
No -- was home in Brooklyn, watching with my roommate Zuber -- it was a good game! I was quite thrilled!!!!
Called my dad, got a little tearful watching WGN ... it was good stuff.
Post a Comment