Search This Blog

04 May 2006

69

From my Li'l Bro's Blog (I've used his responses where they're the same as mine):

Questioning
69 Odd Questions. BE TRUTHFUL!!

1) Are your parents married or divorced?
married

2) Vegetarian?
nope

3) Heaven?
possible

4) Come close to dying?
Yeah ...

5) What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
None - some I wear often, but none 24/7

6) Are you eating?
Had a banana this morning (because they have no bones)

7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
yep

8) Makeup?
Occasionally some cover-up for zits.

10) Would you ever have plastic surgery?
meh (*I like the fact my brother uses "meh" ... its so high schooL!) i dont think so unless i like NEEDed it

11) What do you wear to bed?
usually pajama bottoms

12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
Yes

13) Can you roll your tongue?
yep - I learned to in the 8th grade.

14) Tweeze your eyebrows?
Yep - ever since I was about 8 and an episode of "NIGHT COURT" made fun on uni-brows.

15) What kind of sneakers?
I believe my gym shoes are addidas, or reebok ...

16) Abortion?
No for me, but its an individual choice.

17) Hair color?
Back to my natural lt. brown

18) Future child's name?
Potentially: Julia, Xavier

19) Do you snore?
Sometimes ... I'm more of a heavy breather, but snore when I've been drinking

20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
newhere but here

21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
A stuffed Scooby-Doo that my mom gave me (he was my favorite cartoon character when I was a kid ... him, and He-Man)

22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Payback my dad for all the "loans" he's given me.

23) Gold or silver?
silver is better than gold by far

24) Hamburger or hot dog?
Chicago-Style Vienna Beef hot dogs are badass

25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Japanese

26.) City, beach or country?
Beach

27) What was the last thing you touched?
the keys?

28) Where do you eat dinner?
Depends ... usually not at home

29) When's the last time you cried?
Last Saturday night.

30) Do you read blogs?
some ppls

31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
Already have ... several times.

32) Ever been involved with the police?
Yes.

33) What's your favorite shampoo/conditioner soap?
Mint Biolage ... it tingles.

34) Do you talk in your sleep?
Sometimes ...

36) What's your favorite song at the moment?
Some re-mixy thing that my roommate gave me for my birthday. It's #15 on the CD.

37) what's your favorite color?
Blue.

38) Window seat or aisle?
window

39) Ever met anyone famous?
yep

40) Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life?
Yes.

41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
twirl it, baby

42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Rikki Lake.

43) Basketball or Football?
Football.

44) How long do your showers last?
~ 10 minutes.

45) Do you drive stickshift?
nope

46) Cake or ice cream?
Depends on the kind.

47) Self-conscious?
Definitely.

49) Have you ever given money to a bum?
yea

50) Who was your first crush?
Britt McClelland in the 1st grade -- she and I would hold hands at recess.

51) Where do you wish you were?
Working in theatre instead of behind a desk.

53) Have you ever rode in an ambulance?
A few times.

54) Can you tango?
I have ... its been a while.

55) Last gift you received?
Actual gift - the gift bag from the American Place Theater gala.

56) last sport you played?
Soccer, I guess ...

57). Things you spend a lot of money on?
Liquor, the studio, food

58) Where do you live?
Brooklyn.

59) Whos your best friend?


60) Last wedding attended?
Weekend before this past one -- my rooommate's.

61) Favorite fast food restaurant?
Citarella

63) Most hated food(s)?
Tripe, Kishka (Polish blood sausage)

65) Can you sing?
Yes

66) Last IM?
An exchange with Sharon (my second crush, in the 2nd grade)

67) what's your least fav. chores?
Mopping

68) Favorite drink?
To relax: Grandpa's Medicine (Crown Royal on the rocks)

69) Current Crush?
None at the moment, really ...

No comments: