Search This Blog

24 June 2006

Alpine Excursion

This crazy German computer keeps booting me out of websites ... except sex related ones and Blogger ... so this is short.

Flew into Munich this morning -- always fly Lufthansa to Germany. My parents took United and it was no where near as good (NO FREE BOOZE ON UNITED! WTF!).

Germany is warm.

Timeshare is GORGEOUS. Basically, a one bedroom condo, with a balcony & view of the Alps, that sleeps 5. My parents may not use it next year. The cost per day to use it is $5 per person per day. I may see if friends want to do a ski strip to the alps next winter ...

ps, I guess this is a 5 star resort ... though I have yet to check it all out. Full gym, pool ... gorgeous.

St. Johann im Pangau is lovely. Small. Tiny ... so cute.

There is a sex shop in the Munich airport. That rocks.

There is also Cartier, Bulgari, and Farragamo. I was erect the entire time I walked through it.

The car attendant at the Thrifty rent-a-car was VERY cute. Like, wow cute.

Dachau is beautiful in its misery.

There is a city fair going on ... I may try and check it out tonight ...
or I may sleep.

Lots of American cars here -- we have a Ford rental.

My bed (there are 3 in my room, though 2 are pushed together to make a queen) and terricloth robes in my room are great.

I'm tired ... I'll try and write more later.

No comments: