I'm pissy at work. So here we go ...
1. LA or New York:
New York
2. Red or White wine:
Red
3. What's something a member of the opposite gender can wear to turn you on:
A penis and army boots.
4. What's something a member of the opposite gender can wear to turn you off:
Uggs.
5. Who was the last person you kissed:
Intimate kiss? Bob ... maybe? Friendly: Roger.
6. Favorite cuss word:
Bullshit
7. Favorite non-alcoholic drink:
V-8
8. Blondes or Brunettes:
Blondes
9. What's something you always have on you:
Flashlight.
10. Do you stay awake in bed thinking or do you fall asleep fast:
Depends on the day I've had.
11. What celebrity would you like to fight most:
I know 'em when I see 'em
12. What's the last thing that made you cry or get teary eyed:
I'm tired and I'm weak when I'm tired -- I teared up during a clip from THE QUEEN that they played on the TODAY show this morning.
13. What's your favorite holiday:
Thanksgiving
14. What are you listening to right now:
Lawyers talk.
15. Are your parents still together:
Yes
16. If you inherited $20 million, what are the first 5 things you'd do with the money:
a. quit my day job
b. settle debts
c. buy my apartment
d. create a trust for my family
e. charity
17. What was the best year of your life:
The odd number ones tend to be better
18. Why:
Fucked if I know.
19. Have you ever flown first class:
Yes.
20. Who was your first real kiss:
don't remember.
21. What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now:
making copies.
22. Pro life or Pro choice:
Pro-Life.
23. Favorite physical feature on the opposite sex:
Boobs.
24. How old are you today:
27
25. Who do you have a crush on that doesn't know it yet:
You.
26. Best movie you've seen this year:
27. Ever been in love:
Yes.
28. Who makes you laugh the most:
People.
29. Where do you want to be living in 20 years:
Chicago
30. What was the last CD you bought:
It may have been Joan Baez.
31. South Park or The Simpson's:
Toss up ... South Park is more direct, Simpson's is more fun.
32. Breakfast, lunch or dinner:
Brunch.
33. When was the last time you talked to your mom:
Monday?
34. Have you ever written a song:
Probably.
35. Can two people be "just friends":
Absolutely not. All people must fuck.
36. American, Cheddar or Swiss cheese:
Swiss
(37?)
38. Are you sleepy:
No ... tired.
39. When was the last time you were drunk:
Sunday night.
40. What do you want on your tombstone:
Pepperoni and extra cheese ... maybe some mushrooms.
41. Your name spelled backwards:
ikslednip hpesoj
(42?)
43. What was the last thing downloaded on your computer:
Trip's pics ... and then my computer promptly died.
44. Your favorite restaurant:
(45?)
46. Are you in love:
No.
47. What type of music do you dislike most:
Protest rock.
48. Are you registered to vote:
Yes.
49. Do you have a car:
No.
50. One thing you want right now:
To be 30 pounds lighter.
51. Ever prank call anyone:
yes.
52. If you could be a famous person for a day who would you be:
Alexander the Great.
53. Would you go bungee jumping or skydiving:
Skydiving.
54. Where do you want to be in 5 years:
New York.
No comments:
Post a Comment