Bloggers must post these rules and provide eight random facts about themselves. In the post, the tagged blogger tags eight other bloggers and notify them that they have been tagged.
1.) I broke my nose as a child catching a ground ball while trying out for the "AA" baseball league. While I like group activities, sports have not always been one of them.
2.) I almost drowned in the shallow end of the high school swimming pool during a 400 medley relay. It was my first swim meet. My father made me join the team. Again ... sports have not always been among my strong suits.
3.) This sounds serious, but it isn't: I once, in a melodramatic teen-aged angst-filled fit of sorrow, tried to kill myself by overdosing on 1/2 bottle of Bayer aspirin and vitamin A tablets. I don't think that even qualifies as a cry for help, more just an embarrassing foray into stupid. FYI - we had no serious medications or painkillers to OD in my house back then ... so I used what I had available.
4.) I have hammer toes.
5.) I have a green thumb
6.) I have suitcases full of drag that I no longer use.
7.) I have pretty good control of my temper, but it is a bad temper.
8.) I am allergic to cats.
No comments:
Post a Comment