Search This Blog

07 May 2009

An Then the Pause Ended

No one reads this blog (I hope) anymore. It was initially a way to vent, talk to friends, be a part of a trend.

Now that's over with, and we're all now Twittering. Yay.

I glanced at this blog today, forgetting that I had it, and saw that my last post was about the pause after my interivew for school in 2008. Well, for those who haven't heard, I didn't get into the school ... back then.

2008 was the year of regrouping. Rejection from school after school (again), quitting my day job and being an unemployed actor, with only a few gigs and my retirement to sustain me, and then a temp.

Now I will be a grad student. Yep, the e-mail came on March 16, and the letter on the 19th (the traditional fest of St. Joseph): I will be a student again.

I will probably not post on this again; but, who knows. I'm doing it today, I might do it tomorrow, or in a month...

No comments: