I really fucking hate my job. It makes me sick. I’m asking for $50,000.00 in my review. If I don’t get it, I’m walking. Case closed.
Right now I barely pay my bills on time … not due to finances, but due to the fact that I have no time to pay them. My acting class is getting better – we hearsed on the ONE day off we could (my partner has a family, so she keeps the weekends for them … something I totally respect). I actually was able to work like I normally could. I'm single again and devote more time to myself as I try to get some fucking headway in this town (I like Bob a lot ... but I can't date right now).
What I don’t respect is my boss giving me assignments at 5:35 when my day ends at 5:30.
This happens regularly.
What I used to let slip, I now bill for even though its minimal. People are getting on my back, so I get on theirs.
I am not nice. I am getting bitter. And if I don’t fucking get a raise, I’m walking, which they don’t want because I am the only one, right now, who knows the protocol for my position.
Bastards.
It’s not my boss … she didn’t know. It’s the fucking firm. The fucking 150 year old, we’re one of the biggest and most powerful in the US bullshit that I have to deal with. My attorneys are great. The New York office is fan-tas-tic.
Boston can lick my nuts. Boston can rim me from my nut sac, over my taint, and finish off on my juicy hole.
Rat pig fucks.
I hate them.
FIN
No comments:
Post a Comment