Search This Blog

10 January 2006

Ahhhh ... my home town ...

In some ways, it's nice to know that this is the biggest problem facing the place where I grew up.

In other ways, it's a little terrifying that this is the biggest problem facing the place where I grew up.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-stop10.html


... and I do love some good Hollywood gossip ...

http://www.365gay.com/fun/puzzle/122705puzzle.htm

... and more about it ...

http://www.tinmanic.com/archives/2004/11/18/brandon-routh-rumor/

4 comments:

LiLi said...

Joe, this is classic. Love it.
STOP MEANS STOP, DAMN IT!

midwesterntransport said...

Brilliance. A 3-tiered stop sign.

Joseph Pindelski said...

From the article:

"Park Ridge is home to Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, two public high schools, numerous private schools and a bustling downtown with a "six corners" intersection."

SIX CORNERS INTERSECTION! I love it! Afterall, it is a "Great Place to Shop" ... or at least that's what they used to say

Jen said...

Oh my god. That is fucking hilarious. Gotta love Park Ridge.