I will very easily go out and spend $100+ dollars on a night of drinking, clubs, food, theatre, blah blah blah ...
but when it comes to bookshelves? Nope.
I need bookshelves. Badly. I am reluctant to buy them because, all of a sudden, money is an issue?
Wha? Its not an issue when a chilled Stoli is waiting for me?
Whatever. I'm cruising Ikea for bookshelves.
4 comments:
I so hear you. I have exactly the same issues. We'll go to a restaurant and spend £100 but I can't go out and buy myself a proper kitchen knife so I don't have to saw at my tomatoes? Whatever.
Or $100 at H&M for shoddily made sweaters...
I miss you. Sorry I have been so lousy about being in touch.
I am just in a funk and trying very hard to snap out of it.
Much love.
xo
Oh SAS ... shut the funk up
;-)
When I was in college, we used the old cinder block and board trick for making quick and easy bookshelves. Now, we just have boxes, and boxes, and boxes of books.....our bookcases already overflowing.
Post a Comment