So I come home from seeing HARRY POTTER and the GOBLET OF FIRE last night (good flick ... I need to start reading those damn books!) and turn on the boob tube.
TRICK is on Logo (my favorite TV channel right now). I saw TRICK years ago and liked it -- its a sweet movie, not very deep, pretty people, well acted (it ain't HAMLET, but its not bad).
I turn it on during Tori Spellings 5 minute long monologue delivered in a diner booth and involving her freaking out over cheese fries. It ... was ... beautious. Seriously. Its one of those monologues that will never be quite as good as it is done on screen, so should never be done. The girl loses her mind and makes me laugh because:
a.) It's Tori Spelling
b.) It's Tori Spelling in a diner
c.) It's Tori Spelling in a diner playing a starving artist
d.) It's Tori Spelling in a diner playing a starving artist who loses her mind over cheesefries.
Besides JP Pitoc's hot torso, Christian Campbell's eyes and Coco Peru's cameo ... this monologue is a very good reason to see this film.
I am very serious.
1 comment:
PS -- I think this film would be even funnier if you smoked a joint while watching it ... its slow in the beginning, but the "Pinga" song ... oi.
Yeah ... stonin' during this movie would be GRRRR-EAT!
Post a Comment